Year 2010

This new year 2010 has been good so far for my children.

My eldest son, Rais, is in his second semester at International Islamic College. He got through his first semester without any problem.

My daughter, Hani, is waiting for her SPM result. Now she is lepak2 at home as well as getting her driver's licence. Baru dapat lesen Lembu hahahahaha.

My third child, Yazid, is continuing his form 4 at MRSM Muadzam Shah, not going to other MRSM. Whichever MRSM he goes is not a problem for me.

My youngest, Muis, is in standard 6 and he is the school head boy. He is also the chairperson for various committees in school. Tapi kat rumah ..... huh ...... tak boleh cakap kat sini.

As for me, berat badan dah naik 2 kg sejak awal 2010. Dah 77kg, target 85kg.

As for my wife, menguruskan rumah & anak2 seperti biasa & masih maintain.

Hamster dari 2 dah jadi 8.

Hopefully, this year will be a better year than last year in everything.

No comments: