6 Oct: Daughter's Birthday & PMR


Today is my daughter's Hani 17th birthday. Time flies. I still remember when she came out of her mother's womb, her infancy, her pre-school period, her primary school days and by year end she will complete her secondary school. I miss them when they were small, when they created havoc in the house. Those were the days.

Happy Birthday Hani ! You are the loudest of all your siblings. You know what I mean.

Tomorrow on 7th October, my 3rd child Yazid will sit for PMR far far away from me. That's because he is studying at MRSM Muadzam Shah in Pahang.

He is not brightest of all but he is very hardworking and motivated. I remember when he was in Standard 3 he was demoted to a lower class, he was very down and very quiet which was not him. He bounced back the following year and promoted to the top class in Standard 5. Amazingly he was the top ten 10 student in Standard 5. He never look back since then. I guess the demotion taught him a bitter lesson, work hard & you will be rewarded.

Coming back to the PMR, my wife is the most worried person on earth right now. She is always like that, very concern about the children. While the children are taking exams, I mean any exams, she would sit on the prayer mat and recite the Yassin. Also, she would wake up every night at 3am to perform solat Tahajjud, solat Witir and recite Yassin. I am proud to have her as my wife.

To my son Yazid, I wish him the best. I know you are well prepared and you can do it. My prayers for you.

No comments: